Note: Before completing these steps, you will need to download the SSH Windows Client.
- Click on Start , then Programs , then SSH Secure Shell.
- Select the SSH Secure Shell Client icon.
- Click on the Quick Connect button.
- For the Host Name, type cis2.oc.ctc.edu.
- For the Username, type INSTRUCTION\username, where username is the same as your student network login. Make sure the word INSTRUCTION is all caps. Faculty will use the word OFFICE.
- Ensure that the port number is set to 22.
- Authentication method should be set to "Password". Your password is the same as your normal student/email login password.
- Click Connect.
- After clicking Connect , you will be prompted to enter your password.
For further help and support, please contact the IT Help Desk at 360-475-7600.